Broker Program Rules "Recommend - Earn!"
Rules and Regulations of Adgar’s Broker Programme RECOMMEND & EARN
- These Rules and Regulations define the terms and conditions of the broker programme RECOMMEND & EARN, henceforth called the Programme.
- The purpose of the Programme is to award cash prizes (Rewards) to Referrers who successfully recommend to their customers, affiliates, or acquaintances organisation of an event in a facility owned by Adgar Conference Group, in line with the conditions stipulated herein.
- The Programme RECOMMEND & EARN is organised by Real Estate Solutions Sp. z o.o. Conference Centre sp. k., headquartered in Warsaw on ul. Postępu 17A (postal code 02-676 Warsaw), entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000274247, NIP 108-00-08-003, REGON 140900554, henceforth called the Arranger.
- A Referrer shall qualify for the Programme upon collective fulfilment of the following conditions:
- The Referrer successfully recommends to a Customer organisation of a conference, training, or another event in a facility owned by Adgar Conference Group
- The Referrer submits to the Arranger the data and information required for payment of the Reward and for the Referrer to fill out tax form PIT-8C
- The aforementioned data to be delivered to the Arranger shall include:
- Full name, telephone number and e-mail address of the Referrer
- Full name, telephone number and e-mail address of the Customer
- If the same Customer is referred by two different Referrers, priority shall be determined by the order in which the referrals have been received by the Arranger (down to hour and minute).
- Upon collective fulfilment of the foregoing conditions, the Referrer shall be eligible for a Reward, in the form of a commission against net amount (i.e. without VAT) of the agreement concluded between the Arranger and the Customer, rounded up to full zloty: 10% for agreements over PLN 50 and 5% for agreements between PLN 25 and 50.
- The Reward shall be transferred by the Arranger to a bank account indicated by the Referrer, within 45 days from occurrence of a recommended event.
- The Arranger shall prepare information needed to complete tax form PIT-8C and submit it to the rewarded Referrer and to the competent Tax Office. The Rewards are considered taxable income and as such the Referrer is obligated to clear the associated tax as part of annual settlement.
- The Referrer is responsible for communicating to the Arranger accurate data required to complete tax form PIT-8C.
- Reward eligibility cannot be transferred to third parties.
- Any advertising or publicity materials are used strictly for informational purposes.
- Participation in the Programme is voluntary and signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Personal data on the Referrers and Customers will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (consolidated text: Journal of Laws, 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended). The personal data of the participants will be administered by the Arranger and processed solely to the extent necessary to carry out the Programme, including complaint procedures, as well as for marketing and statistical purposes. Furthermore, the Referrer hereby consents for his personal data to be disclosed to the Customer. Both the Referrer and Customer may access and amend their personal data at any time.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Referrer to ensure that the Customer has been notified and has acknowledged the transfer of their personal data to. The Arranger is not liable for any damages resulting from unauthorised transfer or processing of the Customer’s personal data by the Referrer.
- The Rules and Regulations stipulated herein and the Broker Programme RECOMMEND & EARN shall enter into force as of 04.09.2017 and remain valid through 31.12.2017.
- Only events organised before the end of 2017 will be taken into consideration for the Programme.
- Complaints relating to the Programme can be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or to the address of the Arranger’s office, as specified in point 3 hereof.
- A complaint form should include a claimant’s full name, correspondence address, e-mail address, contact phone number, as well as detailed description and the reason for complaint.
- The Arranger will consider complaints following the Rules and Regulations set forth herein and respond within 15 business days from claim receipt date.