TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF „Let us combine passion” COMPETITION
Goal of the Competition
1. The goal of the Competition is to select the most original graphic design, including pictures that will represent passion, using our logo Adgar Plaza Conference Centre.
2. The Competition will be held on the Facebook internet site Adgar Plaza Conference Centre. Winners will be selected throughout the duration of the Competition, as defined in § 2 below, in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions.
Organizer and Duration
1. The Competition is organized by Adgar Poland B.T.C.N.V. Conference Centre Spółka Komandytowa with registered address in Warsaw
2. The duration of the competition is from 29 September 2014 to 13 October 2014. After such termination no participation in the Competition will be possible.
3. Competition winners will be published via Facebook Fanpage Adgar Plaza Conference Centre.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
1. Entry is available for any natural person who is a client Adgar Poland B.T.C.N.V. Conference Centre Spółka Komandytowa, or a natural person who set up and pay for your reservation in one of the buildings belonging to Adgar Conference Group before the end of the competition (hereinafter referred to as the Entrant), who must:
- have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions,
- not be an employee of the Organizer (or a member of the immediate family of such employee) or a person / entity directly involved in the organization of and preparations for the Competition,
- is the sole author and owner of the copyright and all other rights in all works, which they enter.
- is a fan profile Adgar Plaza Conference Centre on the Internet portal “facebook”
2. To be eligible for the price, the Entrant must agree for the Organizer and/or its affiliated entities (without any additional allowances from the Organizer) to use the winning photograph and the image of the winner and the prize, as well as the winner’s personal data.
3. Entrants can submit an unlimited number of Items for the contest.
4. If more than one person is eligible for the award, the Organizer will select the winner at his own discretion.
5. The Organizer will pay all taxes and charges required by the Polish law in relation with awarding the prize.
- Upon request of the Organizer, each Entrant must provide documentary evidence confirming his/her eligibility in accordance with § 3 and/or confirming that he/she is the author of the photograph submitted. It is the legal responsibility of the Entrant, and not the Organiser, to ensure that they comply with these ownership and copyright and other rights requirements, it owns the rights to reproduction of their images and that the images which they submit are lawful and in accordance with these rules.
- By entering the Competition, entrants authorize the Organizer to collect, process and use their personal data for the purposes of the Competition or PR related. Upon request of the Organizer, each Entrant will express the necessary consents in a separate written statement.
- By entering your image, you grant to the Organiser the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution. The Organizer lay any claim whatsoever to the ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in the works entered into the competition. Where works are used, the Organizer will print a credit to the Entrant, who is obliged to indemnify the Organizer, including its employees, contractors and agents and keep them indemnified against all losses, costs, claims, demands, damages and expenses (each whether direct or indirect) arising from any claim that any materials or information you submit infringe the rights of any third party.
Selection of Winning Entries
1. The winner will be selected by Mrs. Katarzyna Bowoska on the basis of the number of votes cast by clicking facebook’s “like” in contest application on fanpage Adgar Plaza Conference Centre on portal “facebook” on 14 October 2014.
2. The Organizer’s decision is unquestionable and final.
3. The prizes, will be awarded on the end of contest. The duration of the contest will be posted on the fanpage and website Adgar Plaza Conference Center.
4. The Organizer reserves the right not to award any or all of the prizes. The prizes are not transferable.
1. The Organizer has the right to terminate the Competition at any time.
2. By participating in the Competition the Entrant expresses the consent for his/her personal data to be stored and processed by the Organizer to the extent necessary for ensuring proper cooperation with the Organizer and for purposes related to the Competition.
3. The Organizer will not be liable for any consequences of providing false and/or incomplete information about the Competition by third parties or by other Entrants, or for any damage caused by the provision of inaccurate or obsolete data and/or statements by Entrants.
4. The Organizer’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding.
For Adgar Poland B.T.C.N.V. Conference Centre Spółka Komandytowa
Katarzyna Bobowska and Michael Mevorach